Thursday, February 14, 2008

About

I'm just your average small-town girl who blends in with the crowd. I'm a physical therapist by day and guardian of Queen Gracie the Cat by night. My mission in life right now is to seek God with all my heart and find Him so that He can prepare me for the next season in my life.

I discovered that I enjoy writing. There are moments when it feels like a calling God has given me, but the time has not yet come for it to fulfill its ultimate purpose. In the meantime, I will write because I like to. I need to. I want to share. It expresses who I am. It helps me process. It holds me accountable to the things I write about.

Above all else, I hope to write to draw each reader closer into the arms of Jesus. Because that's what it's all about. But I can guarantee posts that will not stem from the deep recesses of my thoughts. So your spurring on toward faith and good deeds may be tripped up by random and irrelevant stories.

Please leave comments. And enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails