Monday, October 26, 2009

Despite complaints of constant wet and early snows, God has painted many beautiful scenes this fall. Been taking several pictures on my phone to and from work over the past weeks. Here is a glimpse into some of the beauty I've been blessed to experience.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Early morning sunrise through fog and mist


Evening sunset


Another beautiful sunrise


And another


A view of the power plant from fifteen miles away


Beautiful colors along the highway


How many times do you see green leaves and grass under a blanket of snow?


Bright yellow leaves


From my own backyard...


Amazing colors out my back door that I nearly missed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails