Monday, February 15, 2010

Extreme Makeover, Blog Edition

I got one of the most original birthday gifts ever from my friend Lyla, and I love it.

Know what it is?

You're looking at it (unless you're an email subscriber).

That's right.  She gave me a blog makeover.

We were finally able to sit down and tweak it over the weekend.  Still have some kinks and adjustments to fiddle with, but this is largely the finished project.  Pretty sweet, huh?

You can visit Lyla's blog and leave a comment to tell her how cool she is.  : )

5 comments:

DeMo said...

Ohhh I like it! I think Lyla is pretty cool.

Julie said...

I really really love it Elizabeth! It looks great! Perfect scripture and picture for the header too ;)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks girls! Lyla has a good eye for these things.

I think she's pretty cool, too. :)

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

The header is incredible. Wow. Beautiful design.

ERIN said...

pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails