Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Don't Forget the Prayer Wall!

Just a reminder about the Prayer Wall.  A while back I committed to praying on a weekly basis for any requests left on the prayer page.  I am still praying weekly for those who listed needs and requests, so please drop by at any time if you have something you'd like to have prayer for.  Or drop by to lift up in prayer those needs posted by others.  There are further instructions on the page itself, which you can get to by clicking here or by going to the Prayer Wall tab under the picture at the top of this page.  If you don't want your name known, you may post anonymously.  If you don't want your request made public, make a note of that when you leave your comment and I will make sure it doesn't get published.  I will still pray regardless of whether or not your request is posted.

Thanks!

1 comment:

julie said...

Thanks Elizabeth for stopping by. Yes, I too, am going through a season. Praying for you as you travel through yours.....even though its hard I know we will come out stronger on the other side.

Much love
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails