Sunday, August 8, 2010

To Love Like Jesus Loves

Please excuse my Sabbatical from blog world as of late.  It just kinda happened, and I don't know when it'll be over, so in the meantime, here is a link to a story that got me absolutely fired up (in a good way).  I would love to go do something like this.

As mentioned in the story, there was an interview between Tristan and Nathan, which you can read here if you haven't done so already.  I love what Tristan said to Christians:
If I could say anything to the Christian community, I would say 75% need to heed their own warnings and advice. Please learn to love as much as you have been taught to love.
Chew on that a while.  We Christians speak of love...but is the world hearing love when we speak?  Is the world seeing love in our actions?  According to Tristan, who is a part of this world we are to love...

No.

Most of us do not love.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Loved your story link! Lisa

DeMo said...

I have a hard time loving like this. I find my judging gets in the way. Instead of seeing them as another human being, I see the sin first and go from there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails