Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Coming Soon...

It's now 9:00 on the night before Wednesday morning, the day for which I have nothing ready to post. Several topics rolling around in my head, but none ready to come out yet.

We've had good discussion and challenges in Sunday School the last couple of weeks regarding prayer. I've been challenged and stretched to intercede for others.

If you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that I've also been searching for ways to serve in my community.

So, given those two thoughts, I've decided to set aside time each week to serve others by praying for them. It may not physically get me out and about in the community, but really, what better way to help someone than to pray for them? That's more powerful than anything my feeble hands can offer.

I'm trying to figure out a way to create a prayer wall on my blog. I want to create a page, a virtual room of sorts, where you can leave your prayer requests. Then I can pray for you. And other readers can drop by the prayer wall and also pray for you.

Sadly, I'm no tech geek, and my efforts at trying to make this happen for the past hour have failed miserably. So...coming soon (hopefully) - prayer wall. Somewhere here. I will post again to let you know it's ready and running. In the meantime, if there's anything that you would post on the prayer wall (if there were a prayer wall to post on), please leave a comment instead. If it's private and you don't want the whole world reading about it, make a note of that and I won't make the post public. (I screen everything before it goes public.)

If you have any technical suggestions as to adding this new page to my blog, tell me. Please.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails