Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Arrived...

Remember how I said I was going to create a Prayer Wall for you to leave prayer requests? (If you don't remember, click here.)

I now have a page up and running. Nothing fancy, but I hope that you will use it. All you have to do is type your request into the comment box. I will screen them before they're posted. I have committed to praying for anything requested on at least a weekly basis. So be assured that you will be prayed for. You don't have to leave your name. If you want me to pray, but don't want to post for all to see, just make a note of that and I won't post it.

If you don't have any requests to pray for right now, go ahead and drop by anyway. See what other people have posted and take a few moments to lift them up in prayer.

There is a link called "Prayer Wall" at the top of the right-hand column, just below the picture. Or, to go there right now, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails